The WAKEbag rucksack is a firm favourite with sustainable fashionistas and zero waste warriors. It's been featured in numerous magazines and publications including The Independent, Glamour, The Pool, Vegan Living and NotOnTheHighStreet.
This is an 100% vegan backpack, made from poly paper fibres which are spun and then bonded together to create the look of paper, but with the durability and thickness of leather which gets better even with age. It’s practical, waterproof, washable and is the perfect size for a tablet or small laptop, water bottle, coffee cup and lunch.
- Material: Poly paper fibres with cotton straps and metal fastenings.
- Two compartments with zip pocket and inner pocket for valuables.
- Buckle and popper fastenings
- Dimensions: 420 x 270 x 130mm.
- Fully adjustable straps. Will fit aged 7 upwards
Use a damp cloth to clean inside and outside. Take care not to overload.
Available in two colours.